The use of freshly cut vines to make a decorative wreaths for home adds a touch of nature to any room, door, deck or patio.
- Creates a space for work located near an electrical outlet. Connect and secure the glue gun hot .
- Cut the individual vines in lengths manageable approximately 24 inches (60.96 cm) long for a garland of standard length.
- Collect several vines together. Add additional vines, as needed, to create the desired thickness to the decorative wreaths for home.
- Threaded one end of the wreath with the measuring tape to determine the width. Cut a piece of floral wire at least 2 inches (5.08 cm) longer than the actual width.
- Place the floral wire around the wreath with the rubber band. Pull the wire to tighten and secure the vines. Twist the two ends of the wire together.
- Protects and supports adding vines floral wire every 6 inches (15.24 cm) over the entire base of the wreath. Floral wire covers a portion of the vine measure, cut and pasted on hot in place on the wire.
- Cut a piece of floral wire. Make the wire at the top of the wreath creating a loop. The wire loop serves as a hook for the decorative wreaths for home.